Join us at this FREE event to learn more about implant products and procedures available to help bring simplicity and reliability to the restorative...
EVENT: DDS Lab to Offer Scholarship for 5 Doctors to Attend the Pikos Symposium
DDS Lab is offering five scholarships for doctors to attend the Pikos Symposium.
The Pikos Symposium, November 2-4, 2017, at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando, FL, is a unique program that features sixteen Master Clinicians sharing their surgical and restorative protocols for full arch immediate reconstruction. DDS Lab is proud to announce that we are offering five scholarships, each worth a $750 value, to doctors that are interested in attending this one of a kind event.
Pikos Symposium Details
The Pikos Symposium is perfect for both entry level and advanced clinicians. This event will highlight clinically relevant and evidence based state-of-the-art surgical and prosthetic strategies, and includes both scientific and clinical elements. This event will include topics such as:
- Indications and contraindications for full arch immediate reconstruction of edentulous and soon to be edentulous arches
- Comprehensive diagnostic criteria for maxillary and mandibular full arch immediate reconstruction for edentulous and terminal dentate arches
- Treatment planning for full arch immediate reconstruction cases
- Biomechanics of why tilted implants work
- Biology of osseointegration with focus on the biomechanics and wound healing of immediate load implants
- Biology, scientific background, and clinical application of immediate load implants for full arch immediate reconstruction
- Comprehensive workflow for free hand conversion approaches for full arch immediate reconstruction
- Comprehensive workflow for fully guided approaches for full arch immediate reconstruction
- Decision making process in treating edentulous and soon to be edentulous patients with full arch immediate reconstruction protocols, both guided and non guided
- Surgical and prosthetic pearls for full arch immediate reconstruction of the edentulous and soon to be edentulous patient
- Step by step surgical, prosthetic, and laboratory protocols for free hand non guided full arch immediate reconstruction of the edentulous and soon to be edentulous patient
- Step by step surgical, laboratory, and prosthetic protocols for fully guided full arch immediate reconstruction of the edentulous and soon to be edentulous patient
- Complete digital workflow for facially driven and immediate load prosthetic rehabilitation of the edentulous and soon to be edentulous patient
- Surgical and prosthetic complications of full arch immediate reconstruction procedures
- Indications and contraindications including decision making algorithms for zygomatic implants for full arch immediate reconstruction
- ZAGA Classification concepts for comprehensive use of the zygoma implant for the severely atrophic maxillary arch
- Biomechanical principles involved in treatment planning full arch immediate load cases that includes zygomatic implants
- Complications of tilted and zygomatic implants
- Final restorative options for rehabilitating the full arch immediate reconstruction patient
- Specific protocols for maintenance and long term follow up for patients undergoing full arch immediate reconstruction
For more information regarding this program please visit the Pikos Symposium website at http://www.pikossymposium.com/.